Space Travel and It’s PotentialJune 5, 2019
Black Holes Can Destroy In A Horrifying WayJune 8, 2019
When you are cooking mouth-watering food all day in the kitchen, you don’t have the time to take up coding classes and create a gorgeous website for your business. So, what do you do? You pick an easy template and then customise it to build a stunning site. Here are two website templates that will do in a pinch:
- Khana is a catering website template. It comes equipped with every tool and features you will need for your brand. Just some of the attributes it helps you with are:
- Combine several colours
- Choose from different fonts
- Complete control on the website
- Tabs for specialty recipes, promos, etc.
- Post blogs or article easily
- Because Khana can be customised easily, it helps you stand out from the crowd. The template can be tailored for:
- a restaurant
- a caterer
- a baker
- Cefrax is the second template any F&B business can use to expand their customer base to the online world. The model was built with Bootstrap that gives it a very intuitive structure to use meaning a stunning site can be made in a short time period. Cerfax also creates websites that are mobile-friendly and perfect for retina screens and any web-browser. Some simple features it offers are:
- Modern schemes
- Replace, resize or edit any element
- Switch or edit any content
- Pre-built colour skins with numerous choices
- Sectional backgrounds for powerful impact
Lastly, Cefrax template comes with a support team that can help get your catering or restaurant site up and running in no time!
To scale a food business in any direction, a sophisticated website is a must. Therefore, it is high time you achieve the results through these site templates!